Saturday, March 31, 2007

Introduction

I would like to share my passion for single parents and for the Lord. I have come from a very rough backround and was raised by a single mother. I myself was a single mother for many years until God raised up my current husband in May 2006. I look around at so many among the body of Christ who have been raised in bad situations and left with a burden to heavy to bare. I was the victim for most of my life. Victimized by my parents and all others who did not meet my expectations. When I found God (or should I say, when he found me) My life was dramatically changed. My past wounds began the healing process and I found unconditional love for the first time ever. I was finally able to find hope in life. When I see others find that same hope and begin to heal, I can not put into words the joy it brings to my heart. If I could pick up every wounded and broken person in the world and give them the healing bread of life, I certainly would. I can't do that, but there is someone who can, His name is Jesus Christ. I invite all who come here and read this to draw near to him and he will heal your past wounds. We as children of God are invited to climb up into Daddy's lap and find comfort. He is always there, he will never leave us. We as children of God are also invited to co-labor with him, to proclaim freedom, healing, and restoration over those that are in bondage. I hope to have this become a place of not only encouragment but also a resource to find help. No matter the struggle, there is always a way out. I will keep links posted of ways to find help in different areas of struggle, I hope they help. The word says that we overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimonies. So, I encourage you to post your testimonies here as I will. Together we can strive toward victory with the loving grace and mercy that is given so freely by our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

Bon said...

Hey you :o)
Looks great! You look beautiful! Jaden's blog is here, too:
http://her-grace.blogspot.com/
Bon

Unknown said...

I love you and just know that you are on my VIP list!
Debora